Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy!! Once you taste this, you'll never eat plain cauliflower again! It is spicy but that is what makes it good! Tangy & good! Atouchofthai.com. You can use the same recipe with 2 heads of broccoli.
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix olive oil and fish sauce.
- Core cauliflower and break into bite size flowerettes.
- Toss the cauliflower with the oil/ fish sauce mix until pieces are coated.
- Add the peanut sauce mix and mix together until cauliflower is covered.
- Spread cauliflower on cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender crisp and edges are tipped with brown.
- Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or as a vegetable side.