Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy!! Once you taste this, you'll never eat plain cauliflower again! It is spicy but that is what makes it good! Tangy & good! Atouchofthai.com. You can use the same recipe with 2 heads of broccoli.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (we used Touch of Thai)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 2/3 ounce) packet peanut sauce mix (1 packet of Touch of Thai Peamut Sauce Mix)
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix olive oil and fish sauce.
- Core cauliflower and break into bite size flowerettes.
- Toss the cauliflower with the oil/ fish sauce mix until pieces are coated.
- Add the peanut sauce mix and mix together until cauliflower is covered.
- Spread cauliflower on cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender crisp and edges are tipped with brown.
- Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or as a vegetable side.
Loved this. I made roasted cauliflower all the time and was very glad to stumble on this recipe. I used Recipe #72983 for the peanut sauce. Served it with a very simple baked salmon. DH has asked me to make it again soon so it's a definite 5 stars from us! Thanks Di.