Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy!! Once you taste this, you'll never eat plain cauliflower again! It is spicy but that is what makes it good! Tangy & good! Atouchofthai.com. You can use the same recipe with 2 heads of broccoli.
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix olive oil and fish sauce.
- Core cauliflower and break into bite size flowerettes.
- Toss the cauliflower with the oil/ fish sauce mix until pieces are coated.
- Add the peanut sauce mix and mix together until cauliflower is covered.
- Spread cauliflower on cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender crisp and edges are tipped with brown.
- Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or as a vegetable side.
Loved this. I made roasted cauliflower all the time and was very glad to stumble on this recipe. I used Spicy Szechuan Peanut Sauce for the peanut sauce. Served it with a very simple baked salmon. DH has asked me to make it again soon so it's a definite 5 stars from us! Thanks Di.