Yummy!! Once you taste this, you'll never eat plain cauliflower again! It is spicy but that is what makes it good! Tangy & good! Atouchofthai.com. You can use the same recipe with 2 heads of broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450º F.
- 2Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- 3In a large bowl mix olive oil and fish sauce.
- 4Core cauliflower and break into bite size flowerettes.
- 5Toss the cauliflower with the oil/ fish sauce mix until pieces are coated.
- 6Add the peanut sauce mix and mix together until cauliflower is covered.
- 7Spread cauliflower on cookie sheet in a single layer.
- 8Roast for 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender crisp and edges are tipped with brown.
- 9Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or as a vegetable side.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Peanut Coated Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 505.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut sauce mix