Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm certain nectarines may be substituted for the peaches and toasted almonds for the hazelnuts. Serve as an appetizer or light dessert. I think it originated on Eat, Live, Run blog.
- 2 large ripe yellow peaches, halved and pitted
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄3 cup roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 425.
- To roast peaches line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Place peach halves side up and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool briefly, then place 1 tablespoon of goat cheese into the center of each peach half. Drizzle honey over the peaches and top with roasted hazelnuts.
Just beautiful! I love the sweetness and juice from the peaches and honey, mixed with the tanginess from the goat cheese and the crunch from the hazelnuts. I might grill these bad boys next time - more work for DH! Thanks for sharing, GailAnn!
I have seen multiple recipes that combines peaches and goat cheese, but hadn't tried it before. OMG, such a good combination! I also loved the honey and hazelnuts. This made a delicious dessert and was so quick and light! I will make again. Made for ZWT 8 for The Fearless.