Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Simple, yummy and healthy! Experiment with additional seasonings... add more oil if you must but remember that'll up the calorie count too.
- 1⁄2 lb parsnip, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Place parsnips and sweet potatoes in a plastic bag with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Shake until well coated.
- Spread in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Roast until golden, turning once, about 25 minutes.