1 hr 15 mins
If you roast the parsnips in the oven first it gives the soup a lovely flavour and colour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop the onions and cut the parsnips into chunks.
- 2Heat margarine/oil and add the onions and parsnips and apple.
- 3Cook for about 10 minutes until soft, then add the stock.
- 4Simmer for 20 minutes then allow to cool slightly and purée with a blender.
- 5Add soya milk and extra water if the soup is too thick.
- 6Reheat and season before serving.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Parsnip Soup
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: