Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you roast the parsnips in the oven first it gives the soup a lovely flavour and colour.
Make and share this Roasted Parsnip Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Finely chop the onions and cut the parsnips into chunks.
- Heat margarine/oil and add the onions and parsnips and apple.
- Cook for about 10 minutes until soft, then add the stock.
- Simmer for 20 minutes then allow to cool slightly and purée with a blender.
- Add soya milk and extra water if the soup is too thick.
- Reheat and season before serving.