1/1 Photo of Roasted Parsnip and Parmesan Soup
From the Women's Institute Book of Soup that I borrowed from our local library. A slightly different parsnip soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 400F / 200C, pour oil into a roasting tray and place on top shelf of the oven for 5 mins until oil is smokey hot.
- 2Carefully place parsnips and onion into the tin and toss in the oil to coat, roast for 30 mins.
- 3Sprinkle the parmesan over the vegetables and stir it in, lay the rashers of panchetta over the top and return to the oven for further 10 mins.
- 4Remove from oven and lay pancetta aside for the garnish.
- 5Mix the vegetable mixture into the hot stock and puree until smooth.
- 6season to taste.
- 7Reheat gently without boiling and serve topped with a spoonful of double cream and 1/2 slice of pancetta on top.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Parsnip and Parmesan Soup
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.2
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 485.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: