Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
These roasted potatoes are melt in your mouth delicious. I especially love the tender creamy inside and the crispy roasted outside.
- 2 lbs potatoes (if you can find fingerling potatoes, use them.)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- grated parmesan and chopped parsley (to garnish) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cut potatoes into large pieces (if potatoes are small, you can leave them whole). Do not peel skin.
- In a large bowl, fold the rest of the ingredients (except the garnishings) with the potatoes and make sure that the potatoes are coated with all the ingredients.
- Place potatoes in roasting pan uncovered.
- Roast for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are golden brown in some spots and cooked through.
- Garnish with parmesean and chopped fresh parsley if desired.