Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 4 medium russet potatoes, peeled
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Slice potatoes in half, then cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Place potatoes in a medium bowl and toss with oil.
- Combine Parmesan, paprika, garlic powder, salt, black pepper,and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Add the Parmesan mixture to potatoes in bowl; toss to coat potatoes evenly.
- Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, turning once, until potatoes are lightly browned and easily pierced with a knife, about 25 minutes.
It took mine about 40 minutes to cook but oh weel. Flavor was there, tecture was there. Went very well with a steak. We dipped the taters into sour cream...YUM!
I've made this both with and without the parmesan and it's great either way. My picky kid will eat as much of this as we'll let her have. Mine cooked up in exactly 25 minutes. The only substitution I made was olive oil instead of the regular vegetable oil. An easy and delicious way to have roasted potatoes on the table in about 35 minutes. My husband even made this on his own the other day and it was perfect!
These were amazing! A new family favorite! I made them for Christmas, and now my family insists on them for every holiday! Will be making them over and over. Left out the cayenne pepper, because my Mom is sensitive to spicy foods, but these didn't bother her at all!