- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. (I like to line mine with foil first to cut down on clean-up!).
- Peel (if desired) & cut potatoes into 1/2-1 inch cubes & place in bowl. Drizzle with oil & toss to coat.
- In small bowl, combine parmesan, parsley, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper. Add to potatoes & toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes.