Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great side dish with lots of flavor. Left overs make a great breakfast addition.
- 4 potatoes, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Slice potatoes in half, then cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Place potatoes in a medium bowl and toss with oil. Combine Parmesan, parsley, paprika, garlic powder, salt and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Add the Parmesan mixture to the potatoes, toss to coat potatoes evenly.
- Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet. Bake, turning once, until potatoes are lightly browned and easily pierced with a knife, about 25 minutes.
We loved these potatoes. The parmessan was great. I used some small red potoatoes, cut them in half and they were ready to go. We had this with some salmon and fresh green beans. They were the perfect dish to round out the meal. Thank you for sharing your recipe.
I loved the flavor. Only omitted the cayenne. guessed on oil. Can preboil in bowl with water in microwave about 6 min. to soften a bit...just drain good. I Just used hands to combine and after 25 min I turned on broiler for a bit to crisp up a bit Very tasty. thank you