Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Another recipe from "Pacific Fresh". These are really delicious potatoes. I am listing the butter amount as the recipe states, however I have made this using 1/4 cup butter instead of 1/2 and it turns out fine.
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 6 medium red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter in a 9 x 13 pan and place in the oven to melt.
- While butter melts, wash and quarter potatoes.
- In a large ziploc bag, mix together flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, rosemary and cheese (freshly grated please!).
- Add potatoes to bag and shake well to coat with flour mixture. You can do this a few at a time if you wish.
- Remove baking dish from oven and as you place each potato piece in the dish roll it in the butter. Arrange pieces in a single layer.
- Bake until potatoes are tender and brown, about 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chives before serving.
- Note: If you wish to decrease the amount of butter, spray baking dish with cooking spray. Melt butter (about 1/4 cup) in a small dish in the microwave. Place potatoes in sprayed pan and drizzle with the melted butter before baking.
Delicious! I could not leave these alone. Not lo-cal, but they are so good I didn't care! Crispy and tasty. Thanks.
Was called a camp favorite by my FIL and husband. We like it like it is, and may some times make it with more garlic and without the rosemary. It's a keeper either way! JillAZ always has the best recipes!
Great roasted potato dish!! I love the combination of the herbs. It lends the dish a nice freshness. I really do think that freshly grated parmesan is a must. I could really taste and appreciate the quality of the cheese. I used the full amount of butter, added 2 potatoes and thought it was perfect. Thanks!!