Recipe by texasivory2
I found a recipe in a magazine and modified it to suit our likes and dislikes. By using the lower end amounts of oil and parmesan cheese, you can get a tasty potato dish that's not too high in fat or calories. This was a big hit at our house, and the bonus is that it's easy!
Top Review by abbydabby
Loved it. We didn't measure any of the ingredients (just eyed them), baked them 5 min longer and left out the italian seasoning...still delicious. We'll be making this again for sure!
- 5 medium white potatoes
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (like Lawry's)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and cut into eight wedges, then in half crosswise; rinse the potatoes.
- Pat dry or spin in salad spinner.
- Place potatoes in bowl and pour olive oil over potatoes, just enough to coat; mix well to make sure all of the potatoes are coated.
- In small bowl, combine seasoned salt, Italian seasoning, shredded parmesan cheese, and pepper.
- Pour seasonings over the potatoes and mix together.
- Line a large jelly roll pan with aluminum foil, and spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray. Pour potatoes into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees; reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and cheese is browning.