1/1 Photo of Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
I found a recipe in a magazine and modified it to suit our likes and dislikes. By using the lower end amounts of oil and parmesan cheese, you can get a tasty potato dish that's not too high in fat or calories. This was a big hit at our house, and the bonus is that it's easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Wash potatoes and cut into eight wedges, then in half crosswise; rinse the potatoes.
- 3Pat dry or spin in salad spinner.
- 4Place potatoes in bowl and pour olive oil over potatoes, just enough to coat; mix well to make sure all of the potatoes are coated.
- 5In small bowl, combine seasoned salt, Italian seasoning, shredded parmesan cheese, and pepper.
- 6Pour seasonings over the potatoes and mix together.
- 7Line a large jelly roll pan with aluminum foil, and spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray. Pour potatoes into prepared pan.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees; reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and cheese is browning.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 428.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: