Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found a recipe in a magazine and modified it to suit our likes and dislikes. By using the lower end amounts of oil and parmesan cheese, you can get a tasty potato dish that's not too high in fat or calories. This was a big hit at our house, and the bonus is that it's easy!
- 5 medium white potatoes
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (like Lawry's)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and cut into eight wedges, then in half crosswise; rinse the potatoes.
- Pat dry or spin in salad spinner.
- Place potatoes in bowl and pour olive oil over potatoes, just enough to coat; mix well to make sure all of the potatoes are coated.
- In small bowl, combine seasoned salt, Italian seasoning, shredded parmesan cheese, and pepper.
- Pour seasonings over the potatoes and mix together.
- Line a large jelly roll pan with aluminum foil, and spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray. Pour potatoes into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees; reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and cheese is browning.
Loved it. We didn't measure any of the ingredients (just eyed them), baked them 5 min longer and left out the italian seasoning...still delicious. We'll be making this again for sure!
Easy delicious recipe - we loved these golden gems Thanks for a keeper texasivory2