- 3 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower, separated in florets
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Grease large casserole dish.
- Place olive oil and garlic in large resealable bag.
- Add cauliflower and shake to mix.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Top with Parmesan and parsley and broil for 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown.