Yummy and different way to prepare cauliflower. A must try! Number of servings is a guess.
Make and share this Roasted Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Grease large casserole dish.
- Place olive oil and garlic in large resealable bag.
- Add cauliflower and shake to mix.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Top with Parmesan and parsley and broil for 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
very very tasty. not difficult at all. i mixed in half the cheese at the begining and the rest at the end.
YAY for such a tasty cauliflower recipe!! This is one I'll be passing on to my family and friends - especially the ones who don't quite believe you can have a meal that is both delicious and healthy. I cut up the cauliflower and put it in a big bowl, then poured the olive oil and 7 cloves of coarsely chopped garlic over top, before mixing it. I set the timer for 15 minutes, stirred, then set it for 10 more and it looked perfect. I didn't have fresh Parmesan, and admittedly used the powdery stuff from the green shaker. After adding that and the fresh parsley, I set the timer for another 5 minutes and let that get crunchy. The final result was soft but not mushy cauliflower with crunchy garlic/cheese mixed in. Yummm!! I will DEFINITELY be making this again.
I made this for Thanksgiving dinner, and loved it. I used less parmesan, and just sprinkled it all over the top. This was delicious.