1/6 Photos of Roasted Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower
Yummy and different way to prepare cauliflower. A must try! Number of servings is a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Grease large casserole dish.
- 3Place olive oil and garlic in large resealable bag.
- 4Add cauliflower and shake to mix.
- 5Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- 6Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- 7Top with Parmesan and parsley and broil for 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g