Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
For world tour. Simple yet yummy roasted potatoes.
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons Greek oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- place cut up potatoes in a single layer in a large baking dish. Srinkle with oregano, salt and pepper; toss around alittle to coat evenly.
- Drizzle the olive oil over potatoes.
- Bake at 350, uncovered for about an hour or until potatoes are to desired tenderness.
these were great...and easy...<br/>the only thing different that i do is cut the open face potatoes a bit so that the herbs can get into the potatoes...<br/>and srinkle with cheese...ahh
These potatoes are great. The texture was great. But something was missing. Probably a splash of fresh lemon juice. Thanks Parsley :) Made for the Zwizzle Chicks of ZWT
These are some great potatoes. Microwaved the potatoes for a few minutes to cut down the cooking time but otherwise followed the recipe as written. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT6 Seasoned Sailor and his Sassy Sirens.