from the Seattle-Times 8-07
Make and share this Roasted Orange-Paprika Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel carrots, trim ends and cut lengthwise into quarters. (If the carrots are large, cut in half across, then lengthwise.).
- Put carrots in a bowl with the oil, salt and pepper, paprika and orange juice, stirring to coat the carrots.
- Spread in a heavy baking dish or cast iron skillet large enough to hold carrots in a single layer.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Add the butter and lemon juice to the pan, stirring to melt the butter. Continue baking about 5 minutes or until the carrots are glazed and tender.