1/9 Photos of Roasted Orange-Paprika Carrots
from the Seattle-Times 8-07
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Peel carrots, trim ends and cut lengthwise into quarters. (If the carrots are large, cut in half across, then lengthwise.).
- 3Put carrots in a bowl with the oil, salt and pepper, paprika and orange juice, stirring to coat the carrots.
- 4Spread in a heavy baking dish or cast iron skillet large enough to hold carrots in a single layer.
- 5Bake 30 minutes.
- 6Add the butter and lemon juice to the pan, stirring to melt the butter. Continue baking about 5 minutes or until the carrots are glazed and tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Orange-Paprika Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.0
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 227.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g