Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Cooking Light-good alongside any roasted meat.
- 2 large sweet onions, each cut in 6 wedges and peeled
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place onions in a baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine remaining ingredients and drizzle over onions, coating evenly.
- Cover dish with foil or lid and bake at 450 for 25 minute Uncover dish, baste onions, and bake uncovered for 25 min more or til tender and browned.
Wonderful flavor!! I made this for a light lunch today and it is really good!! So easy to put together. Thanks so much for posting! Made for My 3 Chefs '08.