Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
750 Best Appetizers
Make and share this Roasted Onion Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 onions (do not peel)
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- Place onions on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated oven (400*) until skins are browned and onions are fork tender, about 1 hour.
- Transfer to a bowl until cool enough to handle. Peel and dice onions, reserving any juices.
- In a bowl, combine roasted onions and liquid, bell pepper, vinegar, Dijon, thyme and oregano. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.