Top Review by KitchieWitchyGoo
Wow! This was a great snack for me while watching TV. I made ahead and then when the mood struck I was in the fridge in a flash pulling this out to munch out on. I didn't share it with anyone :) It was MINE allllll mine! I had atop bagel and pita chips and enjoyed each one like it was the first. I couldn't stop eating these. I did half the recipe, or I probably would have kept on eating until I got sick it was SO delicious! Thanks Rae!
- 1 cup green pimento stuffed olive
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 3 tablespoons commercial Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 lb feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain olives and toss with Italian dressing.
- Place olives in baking dish and roast for 25 minutes at 350 degrees, until slightly charred.
- cool and chop olives.
- In a large bowl mix feta cheese, cream cheese, garlic and pepper.
- Fold in olives.
- Line a round flat dish or pan with plastic wrap and firmly press cheese mixture into the dish.
- Smooth the top and fold ends of plastic wrap over all.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Invert on plate, remove plastic wrap and serve with crackers.