Recipe by Miraklegirl
From Williams Sonoma
Top Review by JustJanS
These olives are delicious. I saw them (or similar) made on TV recently and have been keen to try them ever since. I confused a couple of recipes I was making last night and added a tablespoon of lemon juice to this one-it was wonderful with crusty bread dipped in it!. I'll be making this again soon I.m sure.
- 3 cups assorted green and black olives
- 2 rosemary sprigs, cut in half
- 1 orange, zest of, cut into long,thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, combine the olives, rosemary, orange zest, olive oil, chili flakes and salt and toss to coat.
- Divide the olive mixture between 2 tapas pans and bake until the olives are warmed through, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.