1/1 Photo of Roasted Okra, Tomatoes & Garlic
Barb Gertz's Note:
This recipe comes courtesy Chef Scott Peacock another okra dish made on the today show for Giada De Laurentiis. Giada had never tasted okra before the show.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees; line baking pan with release foil or spray with cooking spray.
- 2Rinse the okra in cold water and drain well on paper towel; trim the tops of okra BUT don't remove the caps.
- 3Put okra in prepared baking pan, add sliced onion, garlic tomatoes(whole cherry or cut in half ,cut heirloom tomatoes into chunks) add green beans if using and mint.
- 4Drizzle with olive oil season with salt & pepper, stir together.
- 5Roast in oven for 10 to 12 minutes, giving the vegetables a toss if needed.
- 6Serve hot, warm or at room temperature, enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Okra, Tomatoes & Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g