Recipe by Luv4food
An easy dish to prepare that looks and tastes great. Recipy can be easily increased, and amounts of seasonings can be changed to your prefrences.
- 2 lbs small white potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (not spicy)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne powder (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In bowl mix together oil and spices and herbs.
- wash and quarter potatoes.
- Put potatoes into oil mixture and toss to coat.
- When oven is heated, put potatoes onto a cookie sheet and pop into the oven, for about 25-30 minutes depending on your oven.
- Watch them in the last 10 minutes, they don't taste so good burnt.
- Potatoes are done when a fork easily goes into a large piece of potato, and skin is crispy.