1/3 Photos of Roasted New Potatoes With Red Onions
1 hr 10 mins
A simple and low-fat side dish from the Low-Fat Meals cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- 2Scrub the potatoes under cold running water and pat dry.
- 3In a roasting pan, combine potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 4Using a large spoon or by shaking the pan from side to side, coat the potatoes evenly.
- 5Roast the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle evenly with onion; drizzle evenly with chicken stock.
- 7Continue roasting 1 1/4 hours longer, shaking the pan every 10 to 15 minutes to rotate the potatoes, until they are brown and crusty and onions are caramelized.
- 8Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with parsley.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted New Potatoes With Red Onions
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.8
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 441.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g