- 2 lbs small red potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large red onion, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Scrub the potatoes under cold running water and pat dry.
- In a roasting pan, combine potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Using a large spoon or by shaking the pan from side to side, coat the potatoes evenly.
- Roast the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle evenly with onion; drizzle evenly with chicken stock.
- Continue roasting 1 1/4 hours longer, shaking the pan every 10 to 15 minutes to rotate the potatoes, until they are brown and crusty and onions are caramelized.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with parsley.
- Serve immediately.