A simple and low-fat side dish from the Low-Fat Meals cookbook.
Make and share this Roasted New Potatoes With Red Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Scrub the potatoes under cold running water and pat dry.
- In a roasting pan, combine potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Using a large spoon or by shaking the pan from side to side, coat the potatoes evenly.
- Roast the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle evenly with onion; drizzle evenly with chicken stock.
- Continue roasting 1 1/4 hours longer, shaking the pan every 10 to 15 minutes to rotate the potatoes, until they are brown and crusty and onions are caramelized.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with parsley.
- Serve immediately.