1/5 Photos of Roasted New Potatoes With Lemon Horseradish
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Delish! Especially good with beef. Can be made in oven or microwave! If you can't find the small new potatoes, use red potatoes and cut into wedges or thick slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350º.
- 2In 2 quart casserole melt butter in oven 3-4 minutes.
- 3Stir in salt, pepper, horseradish and lemon juice.
- 4Stir in potatoes until well coated.
- 5Cover; bake for 55-65 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- 6Garnish with lemon slices and sprinkle with parsley.
- 7MICROWAVE: In 2 quart casserole melt butter on HIGH 50 to 60 seconds.
- 8Stir in salt, pepper, horseradish and lemon juice.
- 9Stir in potatoes.
- 10Cover; Microwave on HIGH, stirring after half the time, until potatoes are fork tender (10-12 minutes).
- 11Let stand 5 minutes.
- 12Garnish with lemon slices and sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted New Potatoes With Lemon Horseradish
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.5
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 346.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 8.2 g