Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
The aroma of the truffle oil is irresistible. The truffle oil is expensive but worth it since you don't need much. These are just basic roasted new potatoes with onions, easy to make, hard to mess up, but they taste out of this world with a few drops of truffle oil.
- 453.59 g tiny new potatoes, scrubbed, quartered
- 1 yellow onion, peeled, thinly sliced
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 2.46-4.92 ml white truffle oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Put onions and potatoes in a sturdy roasting pan. Pour olive oil over them and toss well to coat. Liberally sprinkle salt and pepper over the potatoes and onions. Spread the otatoes out so they are in a single layer in the pan. Place in oven. Cook for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are lightly browned and cooked through.
- 2. Place potatoes and onions in a serving dish. Sprinkle well with truffle oil. Toss to coat.
Very tasty. I didn't use the red potatoes, but new white. :)