Recipe by English_Rose
If you’re roasting new potatoes, try adding some unusual flavours – this recipe goes well with a Lebanese pilaf or Moroccan tagine. This recipe serves 2 hungry people or 4 as a side dish.
- 1 lb new potato
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, in their skins, smashed with the blade of a knife
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425°F Wash the potatoes and cut any larger ones so the pieces are all roughly the same size.
- Put into an ovenproof dish and toss with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Roast for 30-40 minutes or until golden and brown, shaking the dish halfway through the cooking time.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and cilantro, toss gently, and serve.