Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you’re roasting new potatoes, try adding some unusual flavours – this recipe goes well with a Lebanese pilaf or Moroccan tagine. This recipe serves 2 hungry people or 4 as a side dish.
- 1 lb new potato
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, in their skins, smashed with the blade of a knife
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F Wash the potatoes and cut any larger ones so the pieces are all roughly the same size.
- Put into an ovenproof dish and toss with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Roast for 30-40 minutes or until golden and brown, shaking the dish halfway through the cooking time.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and cilantro, toss gently, and serve.
Delicious! I halved the recipe, and mine didn't take quite as long to cook. These were wonderful...a favorite now of DS's. Thanks for sharing.
Needed something to go with my Pork kababs tonight and these were quick and had a great taste. Made for ZWT6.
This is a great side dish! Simple way to make potatoes with wonderful flavor. I scaled this down to one serving, and it still came out perfectly. Served with Grilled Chicken With Moroccan Spices. These will be made often :) Thanks! *Made for SSaSSy's ZWT 6*