Recipe by Babychops
I was looking to make something easy with the lovely bag of new potatoes my honeybunny brought home and came up with this. His only comment? "Honey, you should have made more!" The smell of rosemary fills the house; it's wonderful! There are probably similar recipes but this was absolutely delicious and an excellent pairing for steak!
- 10 new potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 385 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a foil lined broiler pan with Pam.
- Scrub (don't peel!) and slice the potatoes about 1/4" thick or however you like them.
- Lay potatoes out on foil paper; drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Snip a couple of sprigs of rosemary from your garden; strip them and sprinkle the leaves over the potatoes.
- Roast for 20 minutes; turn and roast 20 minutes more or until slightly browned.