I was looking to make something easy with the lovely bag of new potatoes my honeybunny brought home and came up with this. His only comment? "Honey, you should have made more!" The smell of rosemary fills the house; it's wonderful! There are probably similar recipes but this was absolutely delicious and an excellent pairing for steak!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 385 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray a foil lined broiler pan with Pam.
- 3Scrub (don't peel!) and slice the potatoes about 1/4" thick or however you like them.
- 4Lay potatoes out on foil paper; drizzle with the olive oil.
- 5Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- 6Snip a couple of sprigs of rosemary from your garden; strip them and sprinkle the leaves over the potatoes.
- 7Roast for 20 minutes; turn and roast 20 minutes more or until slightly browned.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (882 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 893.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 148.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: