Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very good with bbq, and it's that time of year!!
- 24 small new potatoes (about 2 2/3lbs)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Boil potatoes about 15 minutes; drain, cool slightly.
- Quarter potatoes; coat cut sides with cooking spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and paprika. Dredge cut sides of potatoes in crumb mixture.
- Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450¹ for 15 minutes.