1/1 Photo of Roasted New Potato Salad
Hey Jude's Note:
You can serve this warm, immediately after making it, or you can chill and serve cold. Adapated from a Southern Living recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, in a 1/2 to 3/4 inch dice
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 -10 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1Put oil in a 15x10-inch jelly roll pan; add potatoes and the next 4 ingredients and toss to coat then arrange potato mixture into a single layer.
- 2Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or till potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally; transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Add bacon, green onions and Ranch dressing and toss gently; add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Serve immediately or chill to serve later.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted New Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.0
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 1400.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 11.9 g