Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- light vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 16 baby red potatoes or 4 medium potatoes, cut into chunks
- Preheat oven 400F degrees.
- Spray roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk all ingredients,except potatoes,in a bowl.
- Prick potatoes with a fork.
- Toss with the mustard mix.
- Place in the pan.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour.
WooHoo!! These potatoes are packed with flavor. The spices which are all my favorites just light the potatoes up with zip and zing. All you mustard lovers have got to try these. Thanks for a wonderful recipe. Also, let me add that these were very easy to make. Outstanding!!
These were very good! We'll definitely be making them again! I added a 1/2 tsp. salt and a 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice for my own personal taste, and left the cayenne out, to be added at the table (since our daughter doesn't tolerate spicy food). They turned out very nicely! We also made a honey-mustard sauce to serve on the side as a condiment for the potatoes; it went very well. Great job! I look forward to trying more of your recipes! :)
These little potatoes are incredible! Easy, easy, and begging to be taken to my next potluck. I love mustard, and while the mustard flavor was understated, the blend of the flavors was superb. This is also finger food! Everyone kept picking them up out of the dish, while I was preparing the rest of the meal. What fun little potatoes. Mine were about 2-inches in diameter. Thanks for this little treasure Dorothy!