Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Mushroom lovers, you'll love this recipe! Quick, easy and tasty!
- 1⁄2 lb white mushroom
- 1⁄2 lb portabella mushroom, thoroughly cleaned and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 lb shiitake mushroom, stems removed cut in half
- 1⁄2 lb chanterelle mushroom, thoroughly cleaned and quartered
- 1⁄3 cup fruity olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place mushrooms in a single layer in a large oven-safe pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper.
- Roast in a preheated 450°F oven until mushrooms are tender and fragrant, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Great with the steak/shrimp New Years Eve dinner. The shittake and chanterelle mushrooms were a first for me. Could only get the chanterelles in dried form and had to rehydrate. Unfortunately I was a little heavy handed with the kosher salt and some mouthfulls were too salty but overall a great dish.
5 stars for the ease of execution, but as suggested earlier I might add some garlic for an extra flavor kick next time. Thank you.
I only loosely followed the recipe, but I'm giving it 5 stars anyway. I was cooking for one tonight, so I only used 3 ounces of chanterelle mushrooms, drizzles heavily with olive oil, kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. Based on another review, I also added a couple sprigs of thyme and a few cloves of garlic. Instead of just roasting on a tray, I wrapped these in foil. They turned out wonderfully! Tender, yet with some bite left, these had lots of flavor and were very pretty on the plate. Thanks for a new way to enjoy one of my favorite foods- mushrooms!