Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
1001 Low Fat Vegetarian.
- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 lbs assorted mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked orzo pasta
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinaigrette
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried dill
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- salt and pepper
- Spray a foil lined jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange mushrooms in a single layer on pan; spray with cooking spray.
- Roast at 425 until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Slice mushrooms; combine in bowl with orzo, tomato, vinaigrette and herbs.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.