Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Italian Food Forever
- 2 lbs mixed fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, Chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the stems from the caps, chop off the ends, and cut into large pieces.
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces no larger than 2 inches in size.
- Mix the olive oil with the garlic, herbs and seasonings in an ovenproof casserole dish large enough to fit all of the mushrooms.
- Add the mushrooms, and mix well, coating the mushrooms with the flavored oil.
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from the heat, and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar.
My husband and family love mushrooms! The recipe was easy to follow and let me tell you the mushrooms tasted delicious. Out of this world. My 6 year old grandson loves to cook. It so happens that I was babysitting him when making these mushrooms and he ended up being my taster.. He loved them! A kid doesn't lie right??? He has been bragging all week. Now my daughter is asking for the recipe.
Mushrooms are one of my very favorite things and this recipe is so good we were fighting over the last few in the dish! I used button and baby bella mushrooms and made the recipe as posted. Mine were roasted perfectly in 30 minutes. The recipe is so easy to make that I'll be making this all the time. Thanks for posting a keeper!
Great mushroom recipe! I just love mushrooms, and this was such an easy and tasty recipe. I reduced the oil considerably to cut the fat content, but other than that, no real changes to this great recipe.