Recipe by mariposa13
From Italian Food Forever
Top Review by Yesenia Berbiar
My husband and family love mushrooms! The recipe was easy to follow and let me tell you the mushrooms tasted delicious. Out of this world. My 6 year old grandson loves to cook. It so happens that I was babysitting him when making these mushrooms and he ended up being my taster.. He loved them! A kid doesn't lie right??? He has been bragging all week. Now my daughter is asking for the recipe.
- 2 lbs mixed fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, Chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the stems from the caps, chop off the ends, and cut into large pieces.
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces no larger than 2 inches in size.
- Mix the olive oil with the garlic, herbs and seasonings in an ovenproof casserole dish large enough to fit all of the mushrooms.
- Add the mushrooms, and mix well, coating the mushrooms with the flavored oil.
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from the heat, and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar.