A la Carte's Note:
This sounds a little fiddly, but it only takes a few minutes to make and it was yummy. It looks posh too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in 2 T of the olive oil until soft. When soft add in the fresh herbs and saute until wilted.
- 2Meanwhile Preheat oven to 190°C Rinse fish and pat dry. I then "butterflied" the fish the best I could to make it a bit flatter.
- 3Season fish with salt and pep.
- 4Lay the prosciutto slices vertically and slightly overlapping on a roasting tin, then put one of the monkfish fillets across, cut side up. Arrange the peppers and the herb mix on top of the fish. Then put the other fillet on top (cut side down), to make a parcel. Wrap the prosciutto around the fish, covering it completely.
- 5Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Monkfish With Herbs and Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.9
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 33.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers