Recipe by Bitsie
This recipe came from The Taste of Home mag. At the last football game gathering I overheard the guys fighting over these.
Top Review by mabers
If this is supposed to be like a nut brittle, then it is quite a good recipe, but I was not thrilled with it. I followed the recipe exactly....it came out a sticky, gooey, brittle mess. The nuts all stuck together in clumps and were difficult to separate. It was so disappointing!
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the nuts and maple syrup; mix well.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and salad dressing mix; stir gently to coat.
- Spread on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300 for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Store in an airtight container.