1/1 Photo of Roasted Miso Eggplant
Eggplant is always on my family’s menu whether all six children like it or not. But this IS one of their top favorites when it comes to eggplant.. (They would like me to Note: NOT their absolute favorite, but in the Top 5 Eggplant Recipes) This would be a great Meatless Monday dish..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white miso (soybean paste)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 eggplants, sliced 1/2-inch-thick slices (about 1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Combine first 8 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- 3Arrange eggplant slices on a baking sheet coated with olive oil.
- 4Spread miso mixture evenly over the eggplant slices.
- 5Broil 8-10 minutes or until topping is golden.
- 6Arrange eggplant slices on a platter.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Miso Eggplant
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 384.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g