1/13 Photos of Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
A lovely, filling dish from my mom. I believe she got it from a market. You can use any color bell peppers - I like to use two different colors. I usually leave the skins on the potatoes and eggplant, but feel free to peel them before making the recipe, if that is your preference :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces potatoes, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 small eggplant, sliced and quartered
- 2 bell peppers, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chives
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Prepare a shallow roasting dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Combine potatoes, eggplant, both bell peppers, and the red onion slices and place in roasting dish.
- 4Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, oregano, chives, garlic and salt and pepper.
- 5Drizzle sauce over the mixed vegetables and toss to coat.
- 6Roast vegetables until tender, about 45 minutes. Stir halfway through the cooking time.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g