Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Cooking Light
Make and share this Roasted Manchurian Cauliflower recipe from Food.com.
- 5 1⁄2 cups cauliflower florets, about 1 large head
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 425. Combine first 3 ingredients and 1 t oil in large bowl; toss well. Place cauliflower mixture in an 11x7 baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425 for 20 minute.
- Heat remaining oil in medium nonstick skillet over med-high. Add black pepper and saute 1 minute Add garlic; saute 30 seconds. Stir in ketchup; cook 2 min, stirring occasionally . Stir red pepper; reduce heat and simmer 3 min or til thick.
- Remove cauliflower mixture from oven. Stir in ketchup mixture. Bake at 425 an additional 20 min or til cauliflower is tender, stirring after 10 minute.