1/2 Photos of Roasted Lobster Tails With Ginger Dipping Sauce
wonderful romantic dinner from cooking light
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon plum sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 3/4 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
For the Lobster
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2FOR THE SAUCE: Combine mustard and water in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- 3Stir in soy sauce, plum sauce, sherry, and ginger; set aside.
- 4FOR THE LOBSTER: Make a lengthwise cut through the top of each lobster shell using kitchen shears, cutting to, but not through, lobster meat; press shell open.
- 5Place the lobster tails, cut sides up, in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- 6Combine the oils and pepper, and spoon over the lobster meat.
- 7Bake at 425 degrees F for 13 minutes or until the lobster meat turns opaque.
- 8Serve lobster with sauce, and garnish with onions, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Lobster Tails With Ginger Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.0
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 184.8 mg
- Sodium 1318.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 55.9 g