Recipe by chia
from gourmet magazine, this is a quick light side dish to your summer bbq
Top Review by Miss Annie
A very nice, and light side dish. The lemon did perk up the zucchini. I thought it was a wonderful addition. I did add a sprinkle of fresh chives. Definately a dish to repeat. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- heat a 13x9 baking pan.
- cut 5 slices of lemon from center of lemon, squeeze juice out of both ends.
- wisk together lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, add zucchini, toss to coat.
- add to baking pan in single layer, cook for 10 minutes.
- mix lemon slices with sugar, place in pan alongside zucchini, turn zucchini over and roast for 7 minutes more.
- serve zucchini on a platter topped with lemon slices.