Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Use this as a spread on a crispy roll or as a sauce over asparagus. It is wonderful
- 3 heads garlic, outer skin removed but the heads left intact
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- salt & pepper
- Brush each head of garlic with the olive oil.
- wrap each head separately in foil (or place in a garlic baker).
- Bake at 400F for 45 minutes, cool 10 minutes, squeeze to extract pulp, discard skins Combine, pulp, fresh lemon juicevinegar, soy salt& pepper.
- Blend until very smooth.