Found this on Pinterest.
Make and share this Roasted Lemon Garlic Herb Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 9x13 baking pan combine olive oil, lemon zest and thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes. Meanwhile cook pasta, couscous or rice.
- Remove pan from oven, add shrimp, garlic and the thin sliced lemons (don't squeeze them), toss to coat with oil mixture.
- Bake for 8-10 more minutes or until shrimp turn pink and start to curl.
- Serve over pasta, couscous or rice tossed with extra-virgin olive oil and fresh-squeezed lemon with additional lemon wedges for serving.
This shrimp is so full of flavor, and this method cooks it beautifully. We loved it!