1/1 Photo of Roasted Lemon Garlic Herb Shrimp
adopt a greyhound's Note:
Found this on Pinterest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a 9x13 baking pan combine olive oil, lemon zest and thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Bake in oven for 12 minutes. Meanwhile cook pasta, couscous or rice.
- 4Remove pan from oven, add shrimp, garlic and the thin sliced lemons (don't squeeze them), toss to coat with oil mixture.
- 5Bake for 8-10 more minutes or until shrimp turn pink and start to curl.
- 6Serve over pasta, couscous or rice tossed with extra-virgin olive oil and fresh-squeezed lemon with additional lemon wedges for serving.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Lemon Garlic Herb Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.9
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 286.4 mg
- Sodium 1289.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh thyme sprigs