- vegetable oil cooking spray (or a little olive oil)
- 2 lbs baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, sliced thin (or minced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray an 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray, or coat bottom of dish with oil.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Combine potatoes with remaining ingredients in a bowl; toss to coat completely.
- Let coated potatoes stand 10 minutes.
- Spoon potato mixture into prepared baking pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. I cook a little longer, because I like mine brown and crispy!