Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
750 Best Appetizers Makes 8
- 2 large leeks, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 slices crostini
- 1 tablespoon minced drained capers
- 1⁄4 cup boursin cheese
- In a baking dish, toss leeks with oil. Roast at 425, stirring 2-3 times until leeks are nicely browned, about 30 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat broiler. Spoon leeks over crostini. Sprinkle capers over top and finish with a layer of cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet and broil until cheese begins to brown, about 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter and serve warm.