Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Roasted kale and onion with feta cheese all melted in, I'm in. Got this from Daydream Kitchen.
Make and share this Roasted Kale With Crumbled Feta recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the kale and onion on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with the oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, then toss to combine.
- Roast the kale and onion in the oven until it begins to wilt, about 5 minutes.
- Stir the kale, then sprinkle with the feta and continue cooking until the feta is browned, about 10 minutes more.
- Serve immediately.
I thought this would be good, I just didn't realize how good! Super easy to make with tons of flavor. The feta adds a nice creamy touch. Thanks for sharing! Made for My 3 Chefs - October 2013.