1/2 Photos of Roasted Jumbo Shrimp With Potatoes, Lemon and Capers
This just sounded too good. I found it in O magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon, zest of
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste (divided)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (divided)
- 3 medium yukon gold potatoes, scrubbed and sliced 1/4 inch thick (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- 2Wash the shrimp and pat them dry with paper towels.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- 4Toss together and refrigerate.
- 5Rub a 9-inch baking dish with olive oil.
- 6Place the potato slices, slightly overlapping, in the pan.
- 7Drizzle them with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- 8Roast the potatoes in the oven for about 15 minutes, until golden and just tender.
- 9Remove potatoes from the oven, top with the shrimp and the marinade, and return to the oven.
- 10Cook an additional 10 minutes, until the shrimp is opaque and slightly roasted looking.
- 11Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the capers.
- 12Serve at once with a green salad.
Browse Our Top Roast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Jumbo Shrimp With Potatoes, Lemon and Capers
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 214.8 mg
- Sodium 1678.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: