Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
What's that song? Yummy, yummy, yummy I've got chilies in my tummy... A good one!
- 15 jalapenos
- 4 anaheim chilies
- 3 slices red onions (1/2 inch thick)
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Mexican oregano or 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cut chilies and devein and seed.
- Blacken under a broiler with onion and garlic.
- Scrape off chili skins.
- Put all ingredients into a blender and whirl.
- The mixture will be on the dry side-very good with grilled flank steak.