Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from a Taste of Home publication titled "Comfort Food Diet Cookbook." This is a nice light and healthy side dish.
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 1⁄2 cups cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium orange sweet bell pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450* F.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, mushrooms, and pepper. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer in a long baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.